GHI Electronics’ components and their homogeneous sub-components manufactured under the Lead-Free Program are in compliance with the Toxic Substances Control Act of 1976 and its Section 6(h) rules released on Jan 6, 2021. All GHI Electronics’ parts have been identified as compliant do not contain any of the following designated substances.
- PIP 3:1 Phenol, isopropylated phosphate (3:1), CAS 68937-41-7 (Flame retardant and plasticizer)
- DecaBDE Decabromodiphenyl ether, CAS 1163-19-5 (Flame retardant)
- 2,4,6 TTBP 2,4,6-tris(tert-butyl)phenol, CAS 732-26-3 (Antioxidant, lubricant, and fuel additive)
- HCBD Hexachlorobutadiene, CAS 87-68-3 (Hydraulic, heat transfer, or transformer fluid)
- PCTP Pentachlorothiophenol, CAS 133-49-3 (Plasticizer)
GHI Electronics is committed to environmental and health safety. In this context, we strictly observe the control and restriction of chemicals as required by laws and authorities. To the best of our knowledge, none of the chemicals affected by TSCA are contained in our products.
GHI Electronics’ sole liability for incorrectly certifying a product shall be either replacement of the GHI Electronics’ product or, alternatively and in the sole discretion of GHI Electronics’, return of the purchase price paid for the relevant GHI Electronics’ product.
Toxic Substance Control Act – TSCA Declaration