While we take quality seriously, in the rare event you experience a quality issue with our products, we will gladly accept returns for evaluation within 6 months from the date of receipt. Once a quality issue is confirmed, we will repair/replace.
- You are responsible for shipping charges to send the product to us for evaluation. Should we determine that an actual quality issue does exist, we will return ship free of charge. If no quality issue is confirmed after evaluation, then you will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Returns must include ALL factory accessories which come with the item.
- Returns must reference the provided RMA number.
- If we determine no quality issue is present, or the problem was not due to being defective, there may be a charge for the evaluation time involved. Therefore, it is important that the problem being experienced is confirmed at your end as a quality issue before requesting an RMA.
Email us to begin the RMA process. We will ask for:
- A copy of your receipt/invoice for the purchase of the product.
- What problems you are experiencing with the product.
- Quantity being returned for evaluation.