You must be logged in to reply.
Page 1 of 7 out of 63 messages.
TOPIC
Android Open Accessory
Superhuman with 139,309 exp
2 years ago
Exp:   Excellent hardware / Excellent software   |   Own:   CANxtra, Cerb40, Cerberus, Cerbot, Cerbuino, ChipworkX, Cobra II, Domino, EMX, G120, G400, Game-O, Hydra, Lynx, Medusa, Mini, Mountaineer, Panda, Panda II, Raptor, Rhino, Spider
Employee
2 years ago
Exp:   Excellent hardware / Excellent software   |   Own:   Spider
Very sweet. This means now android phones can plug and play in any FEZ, thanks to the built in USB host support.

We will get to this very soon but let me make an offer, $500 GHI coupon to the first one implementing an open source library for android accessory API. You must share the code and show a video demonstrating how FEZ is communicating with the phone....so, who wants $500 coupon? Smiley
2 years ago (modified)
Exp:   Excellent hardware / Excellent software   |   Own:   CANxtra, Cerb40, Cerberus, Cerbot, Cerbuino, ChipworkX, Cobra II, Domino, EMX, G120, G400, Game-O, Hydra, Lynx, Medusa, Mini, Mountaineer, Panda, Panda II, Raptor, Rhino, Spider
Here is the direct buy link:

http://www.rt-shop.sakura.ne.jp/rt-shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2731&language=en

31500 Japanese yen = 390.0928 US dollars
Employee
2 years ago
cool! A $35 panda can do the same job...no actually better Cheesy
2 years ago
Agree!
Hero with 15,710 exp
2 years ago
Exp:   Excellent hardware / Good software   |   Own:   Cobra Main Board, Domino, Mini, Panda, Panda II
We will get to this very soon but let me make an offer, $500 GHI coupon to the first one implementing an open source library for android accessory API.

Gus,
Could you loan me your Android Phone?? Cheesy
2 years ago
Sam, you can use android emulator Grin
Hero with 15,710 exp
2 years ago
Exp:   Excellent hardware / Good software   |   Own:   Cobra Main Board, Domino, Mini, Panda, Panda II
Architect,
I'm just teasing Gus.
Thanks, for the tip, though! Wink
Employee
2 years ago
I would lend you mind but I do not have one....going to buy one soon though Smiley
King with 26,666 exp
2 years ago (modified)
Exp:   Good hardware / Excellent software   |   Own:   CANxtra, Cerb40, Cerberus, Cerbot, Cerbuino, Cobra, Cobra II, Domino, EMX, G120, Hydra, Medusa, Mini, Panda, Panda II, Rhino, Spider
I watched the keynote today and was pretty excited when they talked about this. They tied it in with another announcement called "Android@Home", which as it sounds, is a home automation platform.

@Gus - $500, eh? Are you looking for an interop layer between this and the GHI SDK, or something more specific?

Page 1 of 7 out of 63 messages.
You must be logged in to reply.