Part # CRBNB-GB-351
FEZ Cerbuino is for developers wanting a low-cost Arduino-compatible Gadgeteer-compatible mainboard. This open-source (OSHW) offer includes an on-board power connector, voltage regulators, MicroSD connector, USB host and USB Client connectors. Ready to plug-and-play using the included USB cable. The power of .NET Gadgeteer platform sockets is found on FEZ Cerbuino. These 3 gadgeteer-compatible sockets allow developers to seamlessly connect almost any of the Gadgeteer modules.
With .NET Micro Framework at its core, FEZ Cerbuino development is done though Visual Studio using C# of Visual Basic.
The XBee socket automatically brings all sorts of wireless options to the table, including WiFi and ZigBee. Note that there is a size restriction on the physical size of XBee modules that can be used. Whip antenna, chip antenna, UFL antenna fit well, but the ones with RPSMA connector do not. Also plan your XBee selection well if you are planning on using full-size shields.
- 3 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: Y, A, I, K, O, P, S, U.
- Arduino Compatible headers (some signals are shared with Gadgeteer sockets)
- XBee adapter for ZigBee or WiFi XBee modules.
- Configurable on-board LED.
- Software/Hardware features includes but not limited to:
- .NET Micro Framework (supporting C# and Visual Basic)
- 168Mhz 32bit processor with floating point
- 1MB FLASH, over 300K for user's code
- 192KB RAM, 112KB for user's heap
- Full TCP/IP Stack with HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- Ethernet support using Ethernet ENC28 module.
- WiFly support using Xbee WiFly.
- USB host (software currently not available)
- USB Device
- 2 UART
- 9 Analog Inputs.
- 2 Analog Output
- 4-bit microSD interface
- 6 PWM
- OneWire interface
- Built-in Real Time Clock (Needs 32Khz crystal)
- RLPLite allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- FAT File System
- Dimensions: W 8cm x L 5.5cm
- Through USB port or an external DC 6-9V power supply (connecting both is safe).
- 3.3V regulated DC output is available.
- 5.0V regulated DC output is available
- Digital I/O are 3.3V but 5V tolerant (except reset and 2xDAC pins)
- Active power consumption: About 50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 65°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
Note: A USB cable is included at no additional cost.
Ethernet support is available through Ethernet ENC28 Module. WiFi support is available through XBee adapter.
Design sources and porting info are found on this page.