Part # HYDRA-GB-328
FEZ Hydra is a 100% open-source (hardware and software) .NET Gadgeteer compatible mainboard running .NET Micro Framework. It incorporates a 240Mhz AT91SAMRL ARM9 processor. With 16MB of SDRAM an 4MB of FLASH, FEZ Hydra is capable of running the most complex applications.
This board is capable of running embedded linux. Click here for details.
This board is included in FEZ Hydra Basic Kit.
- 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, D, F, I, K, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- 240Mhz ARM9 Processor (running at 200Mhz)
- 16MB SDRAM
- 4MB FLASH
- Rich .NETMF open-source Software & Hardware
- Complete Graphics support
- TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
- Full TCP/IP stack with HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- USB Device
- 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
- Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
- Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
- Active power consumption 130 mA
- Idle power consumption TBD
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
For more information about .NET Gadgeteer visit:
Design sources and porting info are found at this page.